Tuesday 16 December 2008

Award Catch-up

Over the last few weeks I have received these 8 awards. I do appreciate them being sent to me but if I followed all the rules it would be a mammoth task so I am merely going to link to each person that sent them and say a thank you very much. I appreciate your blogging friendship and your wonderful and encourging comments.


Melanie of Jelly Bean Angel
Patsy of The Smith's Bennie & Patsy
Paz of Paz's New York Minute

Now for some reason blogger is not coming up with the links. Sorry. I have already typed this 4 times and it has disappeared from the page.















5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your awards are well-deserved. Congratulations!

Hugs,
Paz

Anonymous said...

P.S. I love the new banner!

Paz

Susan said...

You are indeed appreciated!!!
Susan

Willow said...

Yes, I agree, you do deserve the awards for excelent writing and photography and kind friendship.

Needled Mom said...

That's a lot of awards. Congratulations.