Monday 15 October 2007

Five Factor Personality Test

Interesting and more or less accurate

Do have a go and let me know so that I can come and get to know you a little better

I always have problems with links on these things (don't know why) so have added the web page at the end instead of the Html which usually does not work for me

I got this from Linds blog at Rocking Chair Reflections

The Five Factor Personality Profile

Your Five Factor Personality Profile

Extroversion:


You have medium extroversion.You're not the life of the party, but you do show up for the party.Sometimes you are full of energy and open to new social experiences.But you also need to hibernate and enjoy your "down time."


Conscientiousness:


You have high conscientiousness.Intelligent and reliable, you tend to succeed in life.Most things in your life are organized and planned well.But you borderline on being a total perfectionist.


Agreeableness:


You have medium agreeableness.You're generally a friendly and trusting person.But you also have a healthy dose of cynicism.You get along well with others, as long as they play fair.


Neuroticism:


You have medium neuroticism.You're generally cool and collected, but sometimes you do panic.Little worries or problems can consume you, draining your energy.Your life is pretty smooth, but there's a few emotional bumps you'd like to get rid of.


Openness to experience:


Your openness to new experiences is high.In life, you tend to be an early adopter of all new things and ideas.You'll try almost anything interesting, and you're constantly pushing your own limits.A great connoisseir of art and beauty, you can find the positive side of almost anything.

The Five Factor Personality Test

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm going to run over there and take the test. But for the record, I do believe I will be quite similar to you.

Unknown said...

Hey Barbara, I did not post my results. But I will tell you that I was medium on EVERYTHING. So I was not too far off. I saw myself more up for new adventure than I tested out to be.

Oh, well. I guess I need to get out more :)

Willow said...

I posted my results on my blog.

Anonymous said...

I will have to try the test when I get back home. I find that the longer the test, the better the likelihood of accuracy.

Anonymous said...

Very interesting!

Barbara, come on by my blog and pick up your award! I am pleased to have you on my list of recipients for the You Make Me Smile award. You really do make me smile! I love your blog, and your comments on mine!

Melissa