Thursday 10 May 2007

Caring Bloggers Rose Day

Just remembered, I did promise Britt-Arnhild that I would participate in her caring bloggers rose day on the 10th May. So Britt, here is my contribution. As the roses are not yet in flower here, this is a photo taken in my garden from last Summer.
After posting this I learn that I have won some sort of a rose prize. My name did not come out of the pot first but I am listed, so thank you Britt. You can see all the winners on her blog. I will show you the prize when it arrives.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, your roses are beautiful....yes, one day I will be at your address asking for a bed ;-)
Thanks for taking part in the Rose Day.

la bellina mammina said...

Gorgeous! Have a great weekend - happy mother's day!

Anonymous said...

I'll be asking you about the best sort of climbing roses soon. I hope thats cool!!
You do have the best roses in the land after all...hee hee!


Cherry xx

smilnsigh said...

Hello to you Barbara. I'm Mari-Nanci, in the upper NE of the US. And I beat you in age. I'm 70. :-)

I came over here to your blog, from another, where Caring Blogger Rose Day was celebrated.

Oh what is the name of that simply beautiful rose in the foreground of your picture? I'm not good at gardening but my husband is and he loves to plant 'old roses.' I'd love to be able to tell him, the name of the beautiful roses, in this picture of your last year's garden.

Mari-Nanci