Wednesday 25 April 2007

Late April Garden

Looking at what is coming into bloom in my garden this afternoon. I am imaptient - can't wait until full bloom!
The Photinia (Red Robin) is coming into flower
The Clematis Montana is scrambling over the Eunonymous

Must not forget the Ceonothus

The pink Weigela

The white Weigela

The Tamarisk hanging over from next door

What's this? Ivy covering up my ugly neighbour's fence - no! my neighbour's ugly fence! This is a sideway to my garden. Ugly so I keep it covered in ivy. Has to be cut back close and hard regularly, otherwise it would take over and cover everything.


3 comments:

Tina said...

Hi Barbara,
I love the pics of your garden. :)
I've sent you an email. Guess who won the notebook giveaway?? ;)
x

Susan said...

Oh!!!! I want to come to your yard. How absolutely breath takingly beautiful. You not only paint you have a very green thumb. I am more impressed with you by the moment!!!

Anonymous said...

Your garden is beautiful at the moment, personally I love Ivy - it covers a multitude of sins and is very good for the wildlife.