Tuesday 20 February 2007

Baby Things


Have just sent my last baby congratulations greetings card to a friend who has just produced a beautiful baby girl. It brings back into focus the fact that I still have not made a new stash of cards like I intended. I still have a stock but if I don't replenish them I will not have any when I need them. I do love making cards and I particularly like choosing the design of a card with a specific person in mind. As I do this, I will often make a few the same, as it it so much quicker designing on a production line as it were. It's also good to have a stock for friends who need a card in a hurry. Still, in the end I think it better to be spontaneous with hobbies rather than having to get one thing done at the expense of another. That way everything becomes a chore. Living and doing the next thing that comes naturally is more fun.

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Blessings to you and thanks for the visit and kind words.
Love Jeanne

Suzie Sews At DOTTY RED said...

Such a lovely card.
Been away for a while as AOL lost all my favourite list, anyway you and your daught are back up there now.
Suzie Sews