It's 2 weeks now since we finished decorating and had new carpets downstairs. I promised I would show the make-over.
The burgundy tie-backs are the only new accessory which I thought tied in well with what I already had.
All looking much lighter, brighter and airier. I have enjoyed my navy theme but changing to a light theme makes it all feel new. I have managed to keep navy and burgundy accessories as I did my best to tie it all in with what we already had.
The garden is colouring up too and it certainly looks new in design having removed so many shrubs
The first show of roses at the back accompanying the damaged fence from the Spring storms
A 'finger' painting to match the garden done on my i-pad
with 'Meritum Soft'
I am working on catching up with everyone and I do need to post on the rest of last years trips.
I'll get there eventually!